Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 1630 Case
The Pelican 1630 is a rugged case made from ultra-high impact structural copolymer shell with an available 5-piece foam set or padded dividers for easy interior customization. The ultimate protection for your items; the Pelican 1630 case is chemical resistant, corrosion resistant, airtight, watertight, and dust proof.
- Optional five-piece foam set that consists of 1 "egg crate" foam upper section, 3 Pick N' Pluck foam sections, and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Optional 28 piece padded divider set consisting of one large tray, one small tray, two long, two medium and 24 short padded and flexible dividers
- Easy to open double throw latches
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel padlock protectors & pins
- Haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Built-in wheels
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
|Interior Type||Foam or Padded Dividers|
(L x W x D)
|31.28" x 24.21" x 17.48"|
(79.4 x 61.5 x 44.4 cm)
(L x W x D)
|27.7" x 20.98" x 15.5"|
(70.3 x 53.3 x 39.4 cm)
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)|
|Weight||36 lbs with foam|
31 lbs without foam
|Temperature Rating||-10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)|
- IP67 Rating: Protected from dust and against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
- MIL C-4150-J
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- ATA 300