Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 1600 EMS Case
The Pelican 1600 EMS is a portable case with an interior designed specifically for medical supplies. The 1550 EMS case is made of high-impact structural copolymer, is airtight, watertight, dustproof, crushproof, chemical- and corrosion-resistant. Keep your medical supplies and equipment safe and secure, no matter where where it is needed.
- Multi-layer lid organizer with numerous clear pockets, made to find everything right away
- Padded dividers with adjustable walls, for customizing compartments to any size - provides extra protection and inventory management
- Easy-open double throw latches
- Neoprene O-ring seals the case
- Automatic pressure equalization valve adapts to atmospheric pressure changes
- Stainless steel padlock protectors & pins
- Easy to carry with folding rubber over-molded handle
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
|Interior Type||Foam or Padded Dividers|
(L x W x D)
|24.25" x 19.43" x 8.68"|
(61.6 x 49.3 x 22.0 cm)
(L x W x D)
|21.43" x 16.5" x 7.87"|
(54.4 x 41.9 x 20.0 cm)
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 75 lbs. (34 kg)|
|Weight||14.11 lbs (6.4 kg) with foam|
13 lbs (5.9 kg) without foam
|Temperature Rating||-10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)|
- IP67 Rating: Protected from dust and against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
*Contents not included