Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 0350 Case
Our mid-sized cube case adds 2 full inches of gear storage in all directions. The Pelican 0350 Cube Case offers all the toughness of the 0340, with an even roomier 4.6 cubic-foot interior. This strong and lightweight cube is also chemical- and corrosion-resistant, airtight, watertight, dustproof and crushproof. The 0350 Cube Case is made for easy transport, with two two-person fold-down handles, and optional stainless steel caster wheels.
Why choose the 0350?
- Optional: customizable 3-level Pick ?N? Pluck foam set with convoluted foam lid
- Optional: padded divider set
- Optional: caster wheel kit
- Rugged protection with 20? x 20? x 20? of customizable storage space*
- Watertight closure with 6 double ABS latches (2 on each side and 2 in front) and neoprene o-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Large, comfortable 2-person fold-down handles
- Tamper-resistant stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Cube cases are stackable for convenient storage
*Internal wheel and/or handle wells reduce usable area.
|Interior Type||7-Piece Foam Set|
(L x W x D)
|22.5 x 22.43 x 21.25"|
(57.1 x 56.9 x 54 cm)
(L x W x D)
|20 x 20 x 20"|
(50.8 x 50.8 x 50.8 cm)
|Maximum Buoyancy||Floats in salt water with 270 lbs. (122 kg)|
|Weight||32.01 lbs (14.52 kg) with foam|
25.99 lbs (11.79 kg) without foam
|Temperature Rating||-10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)|
- IP67 Rating: Protected from dust and against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280