Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the artic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
Pelican 0340 Case
Pelican?s 0340 Cube Case offers classic Pelican protection with 3.375 cubic feet* of interior storage space. Open-cell core with solid wall design make this super cube strong and lightweight. It's also chemical- and corrosion-resistant, airtight, watertight, dustproof and crushproof. The 0340 Cube Case is made for easy transport, with two two-person fold-down handles, a built-in, spring-loaded-pull handle, and stainless steel caster wheels.
Why choose the 0340?
- Rugged protection stows lots of gear in 18? x 18? x 18? interior*
- Watertight closure with 6 double ABS latches (2 on each side and 2 in front) and neoprene o-ring seal
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- Large, comfortable 2-person fold-down handles
- Stainless steel caster wheels and built-in, spring-loaded pull handle for easy mobility
- Tamper-resistant stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Cube cases are stackable for convenient storage
*Internal wheel and/or handle wells reduce usable area.
| Material|| Polycarbonate|
| Interior Type|| 7-Piece Foam Set|
| Exterior Dimensions |
(L x W x D)
| 20.5 x 20.5 x 19.25"|
(52 x 52 x 48.9 cm)
| Interior Dimensions |
(L x W x D)
| 18 x 18 x 18"|
(45.7 x 45.7 x 45.7 cm)
| Maximum Buoyancy|| Floats in salt water with 220 lbs. (100 kg) |
| Weight|| 29.76 lbs (13.5 kg) with foam|
24 lbs (10.89 kg) without foam
| Temperature Rating|| -10 to +210? F (-23 to +99? C) |
- IP67 Rating: Protected from dust and against the effects of immersion in water to depth between 15 cm and 1 meter.
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280